Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pre-Game Warmup

Welcome all ye hockey fans, another season dawns upon and I cannot wait. This blog is dedicated to the futility and insanity of hockey, the NHL, its players, fans, management, teams, arenas, and all that goes with it. I take a look inside some of the bigger stories making news in hockey, then rip them to shreds or praise them for not blaming the CBA. If you're not familiar enough with hockey, I'll do my best to bring some people along, but for those that really know the game, I hope to put my pompous opinion upon someone's failing eyes. Let me be most frank by saying I am at heart a Florida Panthers fan, and I know, most would find it hard to believe they exist, but they do much like the endangered species the team was named after. I won't get into my own team right now, but I will tell you they are my favorite and most well known. However as an avid viewer of the Center Ice Package and player of Fantasy Hockey, I vow to explore the depths of the league and its players outside my own team. It is with this statement that I welcome you to High And Mighty Sticking, because unlike the Ducks, we're keeping the Mighty. See you at the red line.

No comments: